Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont

De Cisterciënzer Abdij van de Heilige Sjnoel te Egmont

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Sophie Ancée

Sophie Ancée

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 20-05-09

Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée   Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée Icon_minitimewo mei 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Sophie had been travelling all the way from Noirlac to visit her hopefully already friend Raboude. She had been asking her way a couple of times, using her hands to describe her goal when the local peasants didn't know enough latin to understand her.

She had been travelling until now with a knight for the Hospitaliers Order who was visiting a relative in the Netherlands: a sister like her tries not to go alone, especially on such a long trip. She was in sight of the abbey now and told the knight that he could go and visit his familly. She would come and meet him when it would be time to go back.

Arriving in front of the gates of the abbey, she simply knocked on the door with her travelling staff.
Talking to doors was generally useless indeed - they rarely answered.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Raboude

Raboude

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 09-03-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée   Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée Icon_minitimewo mei 20, 2009 10:32 pm

When Raboude heard someone knocking on the door, he immediately went there to look. It was obvious he was expecting someone. He opened the door, and smiled.

Ah, sister Sophie! A pleasure to see you again, and here, within these walls. I hope the voyage went well?
Sophie Ancée

Sophie Ancée

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 20-05-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée   Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée Icon_minitimewo mei 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Brother Raboude - I'm glad to see you there.

The voyage went well indeed - although it's a pretty long trip.
I'm happy to be finally in Egmont.

And I congratulate you for this nice abdij !
Raboude

Raboude

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 09-03-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée   Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée Icon_minitimewo mei 20, 2009 11:02 pm

My sincerest thanks, tough I am far from the only responsable person for that.

Here are the keys of our meeting room. You do not have to go there immediately - it was a long voyage after all, and if you need rest, there is a room available, just say so. You may receive a good meal in the refectorium, and if you have any questions, please just say so.

When you feel ready, the reason of your arrival is discussed in this room.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée   Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée Icon_minitime

Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Arrival of Sister Ellya
» Arrival of Oisele
» Arrival of Sir.Johnny

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont :: Poort van de Egmontse Abdij :: Poort-
Ga naar: