Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont

De Cisterciënzer Abdij van de Heilige Sjnoel te Egmont

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

[mis] Bolsius neu abt !

Ga naar beneden 
4 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Eloin

Eloin

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 22-10-09
Leeftijd : 36

[mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimewo jan 19, 2011 1:44 pm

[mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Proces10

Eloin arrived in Egmont with her french cistercian brothers and sisters, in order to proceed at the investiture ceremony : Bolsius will be the new abbot of Egmont.

In the church, she asked a brother to go to sound the bells, and take place in front of the altar.

[mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Cloches-saint-paul-de-tartas-france-1113907875-1250097
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://cistercien.forumactif.com
Bolsius
Abt

Aantal berichten : 131
Registratiedatum : 29-05-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimewo jan 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Bolsius arrived at the church, after he heard the bells
Padre Toca

Padre Toca

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 19-01-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimewo jan 19, 2011 4:53 pm

The Vice- Legate of The French Cistercian order had wanted to accompany Sister Eloin in the Abbey of Freres Cisterciens Anglais.
Today be a big event for them, we went named one piece of news Abbot!
It is thus the smile in lips which Padre entered the Chapel and settled down on a bench for listened to the ceremony.

[HRP]Excuse I, I do not speak English good:s[HRP/]
rapha13

rapha13

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 21-01-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimevr jan 21, 2011 6:08 am

the legate arrived and entered the abbey choir sat in the chair reserved for the chapitrains
Eloin

Eloin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimema jan 24, 2011 7:02 pm

The cistercian first prior began the ceremony by the benediction of the church. She requests the floor and began the blessing of the chapel, she turned around, lifting above her head a flask filled with water.

[mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Eau

Faced with the symbol of water purity, the Aristotelian Water purifies and gives blessing to this chapel.

The nun put down the plate and took the small blaze. She also raised above her head and began to turn around the people. And sat in the middle of the abbey.

[mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Dsc01236

Facing the flames of fire rising into the sky, the fire that purifies and Aristotle gives blessing to the new place for faith.

Small rides continued, but this time the cut stone. Eloin raised the stone above the head, so that all can see it.

[mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Fig_021_022

Faced with cut stone, founded on bedrock underlying the entire architecture of the building of our Holy Church Aristotelian, Aristotelian the Earth purifies and gives blessing to the people present today.

Finally, she took the censer and made a complete tour of the nave by rocking the object from left to right, to spread the holy smoked in all the church.

[mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Encensoir

Faced with the smell of incense to chase away evil emanations, the Air Aristotelian purifies and gives blessing to all the aristotelician priests and monks.

Posing the censer, she raised her hands toward heaven and blessed and concludes.

As ether Aristotelian completes itself that other components have begun. And this blessing that allows the divine essence to this chapel and remains there forever.

Before passing in the reading of the book of the Virtues, Eloin made a sign(told) to brother Rapha to approach.

Brother Rapha, as legate of the Cistercian order, wishes to say to you some words. The word belongs to you, my brother!
rapha13

rapha13

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 21-01-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimedi jan 25, 2011 1:08 am

The legate came forward and said

thank you my sister

then a loud voice he said

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

We gather in this holy place to name your new abbot I am very happy to hear that your brother will Bolsius new abbot. I hope our daughter abbey of Egmont which the General Chapter is keen Noirlac remain active in the education office of your new abbot. My brothers, my sister a lot of work waiting for you but for most we are not required to work a lot? Are not we called to make huge sacrifices? Today the high calling you and asking for your help for his glory and power. The highest calling you today to work on the development of this beautiful abbey. The general chapter of Noirlac by my voice count on you, I'm counting on you, the very high count on you.
Amen

Then he sat down again among chapitrains
Eloin

Eloin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimevr jan 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Eloin thanked brother Rapha by a smile, before turning to brother Bolsius.

At the moment, I propose that you read us a short extract of the book of Virtues, my brother. If you wish to add a small sermon, it will be with pleasure, but I don't force you there.

[mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Lutrin-rouge
Bolsius
Abt

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimezo jan 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Thank You, Mother,

Because we are a dutch abby I wil say a word in Dutch, after that I'll transalte in english.

Beste aanwezigen, het is mijn een eer om deze abdy, ter nagedachtenis van Monsigneur Sjnoel, te mogen gaan leiden. Toen mij dit gevraagd werd vond ik het een hele eer, om Zijn werk te mogen voortzetten. Maar we mogen ook niet het werk vdergeten wat mijn gewaardeerde voorganger Monsigneur Dragothar voor ons alle gedaan heeft. Met heel veel plezier wil ik dan ook zijn woorden herhalen welke bij de oprichting van deze wonderscone abdij gesproken zijn :

Citaat :
Terwijl ze hun werk deden, werden de mannen en de vrouwen steeds talrijker, ze behielden hun liefde voor God en hielden het Wezen zonder Naam in de schaduw. Deze voedde elke dag een beetje zijn bitterheid en woede tegen het volk dat zo door God werd geliefd en die zijn plek had ingenomen als heerser van de Schepping. De mannen en vrouwen leefden zonder zorgen terwijl in de schaduw, hun vijand zijn wraak aan het voorbereiden was.

God had de mannen en vrouwen opgedragen te werken om hun overleving veilig te stellen. Dit harde werk weerhield hen van apathie. En de mannen en vrouwen konden inventief zijn, omdat God hen zo had geschapen. Zij verzamelde wat Hij voor hem aan de natuur had geschonken. Zij leerden de bronnen te organiseren en controleren om in hun onderhoud te voorzien en hun leven te verbeteren.

Ze namen het graan dat in de natuur groeide en cultiveerde het voor hun velden. De molenaar vermaalde het graan in zijn molen tot meel. De bakker bakte dit in zijn oven tot brood. Ze namen de maïs dat in de natuur groeide en cultiveerde dat ook voor hun velden. Ze namen de groenten uit de natuur en cultiveerden die in hun moestuinen. Ze verzamelde de vruchten uit de bomen en struiken en voedden zich met deze. De vreugde die hen door de groenten en vruchten ten deel viel, maakte hen plezierige in de omgang.

In de zeeën, rivieren en meren, vingen ze vissen waardoor hun intelligentie werd verhoogd. Ze vonden een boot uit waardoor hun visvangst werd verbeterd. Soms werd er in de ochtend iemand wakker onder een boot. Ze dankten God voor dit geschenk aan hen. Ze hielden koeien, varkens en schapen in hun weiden, en verzorgden deze wezens die door God aan hen waren toevertrouwd. Ze voedde ze en ze werden vetter en vetter.

De slager prepareerde het vlees uit de karkassen van deze beesten. Daartoe maakten ze een mes, waarmee ze het vlees in stukken konden snijden. Ze voedde zich met het vlees en ze voelden zich sterker worden nadat ze het gegeten hadden. Van de koeien kregen ze ook melk, een heerlijke zachte nectar zonder gelijke.

Ze schoren de schapen en maakten er wol van. Van de huiden maakten ze leer. Van de wol en het leer maakten ze kleding die hen beschermde tegen de wind en hen een decent uiterlijk gaf. Omdat de natuur hen alles gaf wat ze zich konden wensen, moesten ze vaten maken, zodat ze alle vruchten van hun werk konden bewaren.

Om zichzelf te beschermen als de hemel openbarstte, bouwden ze voor zichzelf huizen om in te wonen. Deze richtte ze in met bedden, tafels, stoelen, kaarsen……en alles wat het comfort van hun leven kon verhogen. Daarvoor delfden de mijnwerkers steen en ijzer uit de mijnen en de houthakkers hakten bomen om. Om hun werk te vergemakkelijken smolt de smid het ijzer en bewerkte het hout om werktuigen voor hen te smeden, zoals bijlen en messen.

Soms droeg God extra bij aan al deze vreugde, door diegene die gelukkig waren met deze wereld voedsel te schenken dat ze niet hoefden te produceren. Soms moedigde Hij hen ook aan door ze meer charismatisch, sterker of intelligent te maken. En elke Zondag, voor de maaltijd, ontmoette ze elkaar in het midden van hun stad, rondom de tombe van Oane, om samen te bidden tot Hem die zo van hen hield. Ze hadden inderdaad nog geen priesters, omdat ze die nog niet nodig hadden, want zij stonden in direct contact met God.

Best attendees, it is my honour to this abdy, in memory of Monsigneur Sjnoel, to lead. When I asked was I found it a great honour, in order to be able to continue his work. But we should also not work vdergeten what my esteemed predecessor Monsigneur Dragothar has done for us all. With lots of fun I would also repeat what his words in the creation of this wonderscone Abbey spoken are:

Citaat :
While they did their work, were the men and women increasingly numerous, they kept their love for God and kept the essence without a name in the shadow. This fed each day a little his bitterness and anger against the people that so by God was loved and who had taken his spot as ruler of creation. The men and women lived without worries while in the shade, are their enemy was preparing revenge.

God had the men and women dedicated to working to secure their survival. This hard work didn't stop them from apathy. And the men and women could inventive, because God had created them so. They collected what He for him to nature had bestowed. They taught the resources to organize and monitor in order to provide for and to improve their lives.

They took the grain that in nature grew and cultivated it for their fields. The Miller in his brake the grain mill into flour. The Baker baked this in his oven until breads. They took the corn that in nature grew and cultivated for their fields. They took the vegetables from the nature and cultiveerden that in their vegetable gardens. They gathered the fruits of the trees and shrubs and ate with these. The joy that them by the vegetables and fruits, made them enjoyable in dealing.

In the seas, rivers and lakes, they caught fish that their intelligence was increased. They found a boat from leaving their fish catch has been improved. Sometimes was there someone awake in the morning under a boat. They thanked God for this gift to them. They kept cows, pigs and sheep in their pastures, and took care of these creatures by God were entrusted to them. They fed them and they were fatter and fatter.

The butcher prepareerde the meat from the carcasses of these beasts. To this end, they made a knife, creating the meat could cut into pieces. They fed on the meat and they felt stronger after they had eaten. Of cows milk, they have also acquired a delicious soft nectar without equal.

They're bracing the sheep and wool of made there. Of the skins, they learn. Of the wool and leather clothing that they made them protected against the wind and gave them a decent appearance. Because the nature gave them everything they could wish for, they had to make drums so they all fruits of their work could save.

To protect themselves if heaven openbarstte, they built themselves houses to live in. In these she founded with beds, tables, chairs, candles … … and all the comfort of their life could increase. This delfden the miners stone and iron from the mines and the loggers cut trees to. In order to facilitate their work the blacksmith the melted iron and edited the wood to tools for them to forging, such as axes and knives.

Sometimes wore God extra at all this joy, by those who were happy with this world food to donate that they did not need to produce. Sometimes he encouraged also to them by giving them more charismatic, stronger or intelligent. And every Sunday, before meals, she met each other in the middle of their city, around the tomb of Oane, to pray together unto him that loved them. They had indeed no priests, because they have not needed, because they were in direct contact with God.
Eloin

Eloin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimevr feb 04, 2011 7:05 pm

She thanked brother Bolsius for the reading, and asked him then to put on knees in front of her. The long-awaited moment had come.

Brother, at the name of our powerful God, brother DragothAr, do you accept the important mission to be the abbey of Egmont ?

Do you accept the very and difficult mission to be the leaderof all the monks present in this abbey ?
Bolsius
Abt

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimevr feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm

I, brother Bolsius, accept the leaderoff all monks in this abbey
Eloin

Eloin

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimevr feb 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Then, the nun put her hands above the head of the new abbot.

By God, you are now the new abbot of Egmont. This is a glorious day for our communoty.

And she intoned the Creed, the universal prayer of the Aristotelism world.

[mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Imagecredo
Bolsius
Abt

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitimeza feb 05, 2011 3:41 pm

I believe in God, the Most High Almighty,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomachus and Phaestis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Maria and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce the Procurator,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.

AMEN
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [mis] Bolsius neu abt !   [mis] Bolsius neu abt ! Icon_minitime

[mis] Bolsius neu abt !
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Aankomst Bolsius
» x Bolsius Exorcism

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont :: Abdij van Egmont :: Sint-Pauloskerk-
Ga naar: