Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont

De Cisterciënzer Abdij van de Heilige Sjnoel te Egmont

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Licio_da_correggio

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 05-12-09

Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey   Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey Icon_minitimeza dec 05, 2009 4:54 am

Hi monk and Abbot I' Vercingetorice del Grillo called Licio_da_corregio I'm the italian abbot and if you want help you can find me always here hope you want give me a cell to sleep this night 'cuase I'm very tired after mine travel Very Happy

HRP: I'm sorry for my English if you prefer I can speak french also if is not so good
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Spinata
Prior
Spinata

Aantal berichten : 94
Registratiedatum : 22-03-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey   Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey Icon_minitimeza dec 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Surprised by the sound of knocking on the doors, prioress Spinata came and opened them as fast as she could. Surprised to find an italian abbot on the doorstep, she gazed a second before she realized she was being rude. As fast as she could she grabbed for her keys and made sure the abbot could enter.

Welcome, Licio da corregio, it is a real pleasure to welcome you down here. If you want, you can go the the curch straight away, it's the Sint Nicolaas kerk, or you could look around and see wether there is something in your intrests, or you can go straigt for the dormittories and take a well deserved bath after the travels.
Licio_da_correggio

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 05-12-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey   Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey Icon_minitimeza dec 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Thank's a lot Prioress I go to the dormnitory to sleep a bit then to church I hope to see you in the abbey after that i slepp and wake up

after this word the Abbot walking around for the abbey to find the dormitory....thinking *mmm it's so big hope to find soon it I'm very tired*
Spinata
Prior
Spinata

Aantal berichten : 94
Registratiedatum : 22-03-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey   Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey Icon_minitimedi dec 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Spinata mumbles a bit after the Abbot left. One could make out the words "I hope he knows he should head to the refectorium" if one payed close attention.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey   Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey Icon_minitime

Lcio_da_corregio arrive at the holland Abbey
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Religieuze Ordes in Holland
» [mis] openings-seremonie abdij / abbey

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont :: Poort van de Egmontse Abdij :: Poort-
Ga naar: