Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont

De Cisterciënzer Abdij van de Heilige Sjnoel te Egmont

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Arrival of Sister Ellya

Ga naar beneden 
4 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Ellya

Ellya

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 14-07-09

Arrival of Sister Ellya Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimevr aug 14, 2009 1:14 am

The young Cistercian had long road to this Noirlac Abbey. Happy to finally see the walls of buildings, it did slow his mount before alighting. She was never coming home before his brothers and the Dutch forward was at its height.

The mistress of novices moved a few steps. Of his fingers, she toque against the front door, tightening the skirts of his cloak against the body, because of the coolness of the night.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Portier Godfried

Aantal berichten : 100
Registratiedatum : 09-03-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimeza aug 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Friar Godfried came looking as he heard a knock on the door. Could've been the wind as well, but the man was never certain, and he preferred to go looking an extra time rather then to forget a visitor. When he opened the door, he saw a cloaked woman, and with a bit of uncertainty in his voice, he asked her:

Goedenacht, dame. Indien u vredige bedoelingen hebt, bent u welkom. Zou u zich willen bekend maken?
https://egmont.actieforum.com
Ellya

Ellya

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimeza aug 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Ellya looked a little shy.

Good evening, my brother. I am Ellya, member of the Cistercian Chapter Noirlac and Master of Novices.

I come to you for an application. We will, August 29, open a new daughter Abbey. We will make many of our new inductees. I come to you to ask you if you have novices who need to be inducted. If so, perhaps they could join us?
Portier Godfried

Aantal berichten : 100
Registratiedatum : 09-03-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimezo aug 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Godfried was surprised to see an international visitor, so he quickly apologised.

My apologies sister, I did not know you were coming from so far, and you probably did not understand me. I merely asked your name and purpose here, but you have answered the question most adequately.

Before we continue, let us enter the monastic grounds. We do not have a large meeting room, but perhaps we may share a meal and discuss matters?

I will call the abbot for you, if you will allow me.
https://egmont.actieforum.com
Ellya

Ellya

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimezo aug 16, 2009 6:50 pm

My brother, no need to apologize. Indeed, I apologize for my bad English.

I would gladly share a moment with you! It is true that the trip exhausted me ...

Call him, please. I'm waiting here!

Ellya finished his talk with a cheerful smile, pleased with the kindness of his brothers in Holland.
Bolsius
Abt

Aantal berichten : 131
Registratiedatum : 29-05-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimezo aug 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Sister Ellya, nice to meet You in this abbey
Ellya

Ellya

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimezo aug 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Nice to meet you too, father Bolsius. I hope I do not bother you? I am here to offer you something.

As you have learned, we will open a new abbey-daughter Abbey Mauchline.

We are going to benefit, among others, many inductions. If you have any new loans to the ceremony, we shall welcome them with joy.

On the other hand, I'd like to talk about another subject with you. Can we discuss this at the office?

Ah? And do you have a chickadee? (Msn)
Bolsius
Abt

Aantal berichten : 131
Registratiedatum : 29-05-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimezo aug 16, 2009 8:03 pm

I hope Father Dragothar ( he is the abbot ) will arrive very soon, maybe we can go in his office then
DragothAr

DragothAr

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 31-03-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimema aug 17, 2009 4:45 pm

After a while an old man with a lot of papers under his arm arrived at the gates.

I'm sorry I let you waiting. Please accept my humble apologies, but I'm a busy man and I came as quickly as possible. Please follow me to my office.

ooc: https://egmont.actieforum.com/bureau-van-de-abt-f25/meeting-with-sister-ellya-t168.htm
Can you enter?
Ellya

Ellya

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitimema aug 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Yes i can. Thank you dear father!
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of Sister Ellya   Arrival of Sister Ellya Icon_minitime

Arrival of Sister Ellya
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Arrival of Sister Sophie Ancée
» Arrival of Oisele
» Arrival of Sir.Johnny

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Sint-Sjnoelsabdij van Egmont :: Poort van de Egmontse Abdij :: Poort-
Ga naar: